- Be active in your troop or patrol for at least 6 months as a Star Scout.
- Demonstrate Scout spirit by living the Scout Oath (Promise) and Scout Law in
your everyday life.
- Earn five more merit badges (so that you have 11 in all), including any three more from the reqired list for
- While a Star Scout, take part in service projects totaling at least 6 hours of work. These projects must be approved by your
- While a Star Scout, serve actively 6 months in one or more of the positions of responsibility listed in requirement 5 for Star
Scout (or carry out a Scoutmaster-assigned leadership project to
help the troop).
- Take part in a Scoutmaster conference.
- Complete your board of review.